Kidsmobile




Now, we are officially a suburban family! We had searched high and low for a decent van at a decent price since January. Last week, at a spur of the moment, we decided to drive in a car dealership and browse. Fate granted us a van at an affordable price and we were like, "Is this too good to be true?" We took the family on a test drive and on another day, Feta drove alone and overanalyzed the van. We, well, really Feta (I was busy lassoing Rowan and Surina) negotiated with the dealer and got more discounts. With approval from Feta's bank at a low interest rate, we own a kidsmobile named Vannie.

I will definitely miss the clean interior appearance because I know the minute I put Mallory, Surina and Rowan in the back along with Hershey, it will look like the picture below before I can blink. (The picture was downloaded from the Internet).










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! a mini van!