
Rowan is now 9 months old. He weighs 18 lbs 11 oz and is 28 3/8 inches long. When people see him, they comment on how big he is, but according to the doctor, he is less than 50% compared to his age peers. Guess Surina will be a giant and Rowan will be a dwarf with a big head. That is perfect in our crazy family! Of course, he doesn't sleep through the night and the doctor recommended us to follow the Ferber method. I tried it once and he was sick for days. I decided to follow my own instincts, and his sleeping habits are coming along better. I have developed this philosophy by now: Doctors know nothing-mothers know better! Unfortunately, we need their signatures. Anyways, Rowan crawls at a superspeed and loves to shadow Surina. He can stand up as long as he is holding onto something. He likes food in general, but even better if it is homemade or ice cream. I swear he has a radar for those who are eating ice cream out of sight...he will zoom in and find you! I think he has about 6 teeth but more are coming in. Since his favorite food source has gone back to work, he has adjusted to the babysitters once again. Rowan definitely has a lot of energy!
2 comments:
no matter what the doctors say, he looks great. Anyways. Feta was the skinny skinny one probably much longer than me.
no matter what the doctors say, he looks great. Anyways. Feta was the skinny skinny one probably much longer than me.
Post a Comment