We went to Gypsy Park to visit with some old friends who were visiting from Pennsylvania. Surina made friends with Starla. They met when they were just babies. I enjoyed taking pictures of Feta and Harry with their babies. Rowan wasn't interested in making friends just yet, but Dekota was willing to sign animal names to him. I had a blanket and all the kids climbed onto it-guess they are off on the magic carpet. Farisa, their last baby was asleep. Mallory was still recovering from her bout but hung around.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, I know it's ridiculously late (errrrr...early???!!!). Susannah will not fall asleep after getting up at 3:30am to eat. We are TOTALLY working on this kid's schedule tomorrow and in days to come. I will plant myself in my home if that's what it takes! I am killing time until I hear the anti-swaddle straining stop and therefore know she is down for the count... Fading, fading...f...a...d...i...n...g...
LOVE the picture of Surina and Starla! I have just one simple guess as to who is the "boss" in the relationship!!!!!
Thanks for keeping this mama of a young infant entertained in the wee hours. I'm caught up now, so you'll need to make another entry for me in case Susannah Joy decides to pull this stunt again... :)
1 comment:
Yes, I know it's ridiculously late (errrrr...early???!!!). Susannah will not fall asleep after getting up at 3:30am to eat. We are TOTALLY working on this kid's schedule tomorrow and in days to come. I will plant myself in my home if that's what it takes! I am killing time until I hear the anti-swaddle straining stop and therefore know she is down for the count... Fading, fading...f...a...d...i...n...g...
LOVE the picture of Surina and Starla! I have just one simple guess as to who is the "boss" in the relationship!!!!!
Thanks for keeping this mama of a young infant entertained in the wee hours. I'm caught up now, so you'll need to make another entry for me in case Susannah Joy decides to pull this stunt again... :)
Post a Comment