We decided to join a group to go through the corn maze last weekend. We came to the farm about an hour earlier to let the kids enjoy the mini activities that were there. Mallory said I forced her to get into the cow train. I didn't have any guns on me... I couldn't get Rowan to stay still for the portraits. Oh well. Who wants to be posed with flowers?
The Corn Maze and the Farm That Came With It
We decided to join a group to go through the corn maze last weekend. We came to the farm about an hour earlier to let the kids enjoy the mini activities that were there. Mallory said I forced her to get into the cow train. I didn't have any guns on me... I couldn't get Rowan to stay still for the portraits. Oh well. Who wants to be posed with flowers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment