Rowan is 2 now! He weighs just 27 pounds... and his head is 51.5 cm around. He is our Bobble Head, but the cutest one (if you have seen those out there in the stores). If you want to go back in time, just go to the first post of this blog! That was when Rowan was born! Here we are two years later... He was so thrilled when he got his first kitchen set. Someone teased me at work and said that we had it 'backwards' with our kids: Surina with dinosaurs and Rowan with kitchenware. I rather follow the kids' interests instead of pushing gender onto them. He still loves gorillas. He actually had me make the gorilla "sign" to him. Also, Rowan has a thing for not wearing clothes or diapers...which made me think of Surina all over again. Surina finally wore clothes when she was 4! Rowan and I shared a birthday cheesecake. I wasn't in the mood to make another one. First was Surina's birthday, then a week later, a whole bucket full of candy, and what? Another cake a week later?? Nah-let's go the lazy way and buy a cake from the store. I normally don't like to do that, but this past season... I decided to choose my battles.
No comments:
Post a Comment