Within 10 days, they must get a dangerous dog certificate for a fee of $50 every year. Pagan must be neutered (yip!), have updated rabies shots (ouch!), wear a muzzle if he goes outside until he has a proper enclosure (tsk! I really hate my halti, but I didn’t like that puncture wound on my neck either so no sympathy there for Pagan), wear a collar with tags at all times (yuck!) and has to have a tattoo or implantation inside his thigh to be permanently identified “Dangerous Dog” (creepy!). The Owners must post signs at their home to warn those innocent bystanders and have liability insurance coverage at the value of $100,000 or more. If it happens the third time, it is “bye bye doggie”.
I love my People. They have spoiled me rotten and I got to have peanut butter ice cream and Mr. People bought me a new toy that I love to play with outside! Only if they would let me scratch that itch!

2 comments:
Hershey,
I'm sorry to hear what has happened to you. I bet that was a traumatizing experience. Hang in there.
We are lucky to have good People families, and they take very good care of us. I wish more dogs would have People like them.
May your dreams be full of green fields and trees with squirrels and birds where you can roam freely.
With lots of smells,
Buffy
Hershey, you speak excellent English! What's with keeping it a secret? We're happy to hear you are getting better and the other dog is being put in his place.
Post a Comment