The cabin and lake look like HEAVEN! I would love to just stay there for a good while! :)
too many photos to comment at once. Looks like a great cabin and lake. And Mallory doesn't seem to mind the cold water..., unlike mommy. :)I must say, Surina is inventive. And Mallory - sporty teen. More water for all !!!take care.
Looks like a great place and a great time was had by all. Brings back memories of when Lacey and I went to a cabin in Maine.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The cabin and lake look like HEAVEN! I would love to just stay there for a good while! :)
too many photos to comment at once. Looks like a great cabin and lake. And Mallory doesn't seem to mind the cold water..., unlike mommy. :)
I must say, Surina is inventive. And Mallory - sporty teen. More water for all !!!
take care.
Looks like a great place and a great time was had by all. Brings back memories of when Lacey and I went to a cabin in Maine.
Post a Comment