Erin scribing for Hershey: I remember a long time ago, about 21 years ago, Surina did this to me. She would snatch a fresh bone away from me and refuse to give it back to me. Now, I have to go through this again! Perhaps, I can do what I have learned since then... just wait really patiently and see if he will roll over closer to me. Once he does, I will put my weight on him and see if he will let go of the bone. If that doesn't work, I'll just show my teeth, even though I know that will receive a spanking from the Mama Master. If all fails, I will just focus on a forbidden toy, which of course, I know I will be yelled at. This is a no-win situation. Deja vu all over again!
1 comment:
You have a great dog. Hershey is everything you want - in a dog. Peaceful, kind, caring, protective. Amazing nature. She's a keeper. Take care.
Post a Comment