Mobile




All of my friends and their friends and so on have different kinds of mobiles. It is amazing how many different ones there are out there. This one was given to me right before Rowan was born, by Susan, one of my favorite friends. When I got the mobile, I thought it was so neat and abstract (my preferred kind anyways- not those bunnies or lullaby sorts). Until now, I never really had the opportunity to look at it from Rowan's point of view. If anyone knows me well, I have morbid thoughts. The first thing I thought was, Hangman, anyone? I feel really sorry for that sheep. Maybe Rowan will adopt my sort of thinking, if he looks at this prior to his bedtime/naptime... poor Feta. He has a hard time keeping up with me and my weird mind...does he have patience for another mini weirdo?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang man. Sweet. We played that a whole lot. Good way to learn spelling...