S.O.S.

No, we are not begging for help...more of for sanity. :-) I realized I am way behind on the blog, especially with pictures and such. I have been working 60+ hours and will until June 4th, for our tenth year anniversary next year. Feta is busy working, taking care of the family and then when I come home, he is working in the office to catch up on hours. How can it be May already?? I don't think we have sat down to breathe, but we have taken the time to take the kids up to Sherando Lake a couple times and we actually swam in it, that one day it was 90 degrees in April! (or was it May... oh well) or go to the park and enjoy the sunshine. We still have our ups and downs with the kids, but that is nothing new there. This is just a short note to let you know we are alive and kicking... kicking the kids off our legs and saying, "I am not your mother/father...I am now a monster that eats children..." There's nothing better than kids shrieking for mercy.... :-)

With Love always!
~Us

1 comment:

Christine said...

So good to hear that you and Feta are hanging in there and even finding time to go to that beautiful lake. I can't believe the hours you are working and will send you some wishes for extra energy to make it to June 4!!


PS Tenth anniversary....wow....it seems like yesterday!