Hershey is in the Doghouse!


This is why I live in Virginia, not Alaska. Surina wanted an igloo, but I explained to her that the snow was too powdery. However, we used a recyclying bin and a water sprayer and made some decent blocks. Surina wanted colors to decorate, so we added food coloring to the water. Of course, by the time I was done, the kids were sitting inside the warm house reading books and eating chocolate chips. *I know this is hard to see the "igloo-fort", but I would say about 4 blocks high from the top of the snow, but on the inside, I shoveled snow out to the hard ground. I would say, about 3 people can fit in comfortably.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Has Feta told you that he used to build forts and once an igloo, too, in VA? Well, when he could get enough snow and teenage boy-power.

Looks great. And we finally got our 1 ft in NYC. Lots of fun! No shoveling! (We have a Super.)

I love the deer picture. :)