Of course, 28 inches didn't deter us from playing in the snow. Rowan wasn't too pleased, considering he is only 30-something inches tall. How I know this...I plopped him in the snow to see how he would react. He yelled and cried, so I rescued him.
We threw the cats in the snow to see what they would do... they actually swam! Hershey was thrilled...she actually snuffled through the snow, but when she realized she needed to go potty, she wasn't too pleased until Feta made a spot for her. Mallory and Surina enjoyed the snow, but they didn't stay out too long...too much work trekking in the snow.
3 comments:
I did the same to my daughter as well -- she didn't like that too much. I also had to clear out a space for Rylie to do her doggy business!!
Herhsey never used the shoveled area I made for her. Go figure.
LOL Feta... wow... Erin!! Poor ROWAN! LOL!!
Post a Comment