Rowan has been fascinated with cooking and anything in the kitchen ever since birth. I blame myself for putting him in a sling while I did the dishes or cooked dinner. Now, he's almost two, he thinks he is able to make things for me. I plan to buy his own kitchenware for his birthday. I am constantly looking for the right one. I don't want plastics and definitely not ceramic or glass. Somewhere out there, I know I saw some cool stuff, but maybe it was in a dream, because lately, in the stores, they are cheap and easily ruined. If you know of any place that sells good kids' classics, let me know. Oh no, I feel a chair being dragged in the kitchen. Here we go again!
2 comments:
Suggest you try Pufferbellies! They have great stuff related to the kitchen. At least, that's what Lacey tells me and I trust her on these toy decisions!
There's tin cookware for children. ikea (Duktig) or Melissa & Doug.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=duktig
http://www.melissaanddoug.com/dyn_prodlist.php?k=87136
(You can probably find M&D for better prices on ebay/amazon.)
At least you'll have a helper in teh kitchen. Let's go back to pealing veggies.
Post a Comment