We decided to go to Sherando Lake for Father's Day and it was our first visit of the summer. We will go back once in a while. Mallory was smiling radiantly because she met a boy. Surina loved playing with the sunblock which is fine with me! I'm not sure what Rowan was trying to tell us- it could be a cow, a horse, or something that he saw out there. At the end of the day, I stepped on a bee and got stung! Overall, it was a good day!
First Visit To Sherando Lake for 2009
We decided to go to Sherando Lake for Father's Day and it was our first visit of the summer. We will go back once in a while. Mallory was smiling radiantly because she met a boy. Surina loved playing with the sunblock which is fine with me! I'm not sure what Rowan was trying to tell us- it could be a cow, a horse, or something that he saw out there. At the end of the day, I stepped on a bee and got stung! Overall, it was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment