My Big Boy







With his sister decorating his hair, I realized it was time for Rowan's first haircut. This is the before picture, looking out the window and the after pictures- one in the car again and one at home for the back view. He wasn't a happy trooper and I think after we left the place, the lady became deaf temporarily. I didn't realize how much hair Rowan had until I saw it all on the floor! Don't worry, the lady gave us a certificate with a swatch of hair taped to the certificate. Of course, Surina whined that she didn't have that when she had her first haircut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who says it is too late to do that with Surina? You could create one. Cut her hair and keep the swatch in small ziplock taped to the card. Then write a story on the card why you did it at this late stage. Something to look back later on. Might stir up some laughs.

Anonymous said...

Who says it is too late to do that with Surina? You could create one. Cut her hair and keep the swatch in small ziplock taped to the card. Then write a story on the card why you did it at this late stage. Something to look back later on. Might stir up some laughs.

TobyF said...

Wow, Tesla still doesn't need a haircut. I used to get a lot of compliments on my handsome boy, but now she's starting to choose frilly bright (ridiculous) outfits. When she wears cloths, that is, it was in the 80's today.