Surina got to see Santa last week. I was impressed with her "friendliness" because she is usually a shy person. I remember when Mallory was six or seven, she got to sit on Santa's lap and she was terrified. I'm curious when it is Rowan's turn and which sister's footsteps he will follow in. By the way, Surina wouldn't tell us what she told Santa... "Only Santa knows..." [drat]Santa
Surina got to see Santa last week. I was impressed with her "friendliness" because she is usually a shy person. I remember when Mallory was six or seven, she got to sit on Santa's lap and she was terrified. I'm curious when it is Rowan's turn and which sister's footsteps he will follow in. By the way, Surina wouldn't tell us what she told Santa... "Only Santa knows..." [drat]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful Santa day.
you'll have to get the secret out via Mallory. Siblings have a thing about sharing info that they won't easily share with parents.
Post a Comment