Rowan loves Surina's old house and his sisters' old toys. I think the dump truck is the only thing new for him. He has 7 teeth and one still emerging. He is a very light sleeper, so naturally, he wakes up at night. On a good night, he wakes up at 1 and 5. I don't care about getting up at night as long as it is consistent, not erratic. Rowan loves to eat anything that is "grown up", not baby food. He still thrives on "mama milk" and won't accept any substitutes. Two more months and he will be one! One of his buddies is 1 year old today!
Ten Months Old
Rowan loves Surina's old house and his sisters' old toys. I think the dump truck is the only thing new for him. He has 7 teeth and one still emerging. He is a very light sleeper, so naturally, he wakes up at night. On a good night, he wakes up at 1 and 5. I don't care about getting up at night as long as it is consistent, not erratic. Rowan loves to eat anything that is "grown up", not baby food. He still thrives on "mama milk" and won't accept any substitutes. Two more months and he will be one! One of his buddies is 1 year old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment