Reasons Why I Stay Stress-free

Mallory said to me, "We are buddies!" Surina said, "No, I want you to be my BUNNY!"

"Mommy, Mallory is LION to me" (lying)

"I painted pictures with COOL A" (Kool-Aid)

I asked Surina one day, what she called her gym teachers [first or last name or SIGN names] She signed one gym teacher's name [C] and the poor other teacher is just called PE LADY.

One morning, driving to school with Surina, we saw a dead skunk on the road. I told her about it and warned her about the smell coming soon. P.U. (of course) The next day, Surina asked me if we could stop and look at the roadkill. I said that I doubt it was still there. "But Mom, I want to see skunk inside out!"

Rowan goes, "Mommommom" every time he sees me. His face brightens up when we walk by him (providing someone is already holding him).

Mallory still hugs me and tells me she loves me. Of course, according to Surina, she loves me more than Mallory does.

Surina and I recite our own poem: I love you more than the moon; she would reply, I love you more than the sun; I love you more than the stars; Well, I love you more than the rainbow; then, I reply-wow, that is a lot of love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet life.

RJ said...

Lucky you that your teen says she loves you!!

TobyF said...

Tesla is not talking, but she has embraced signing, and made up a few of her own. Her sign for "treat" is that for "tree".