Umm, A Health Department Wannabe?

Feta decided to treat us to dinner/dessert. Surina suggested Dairy Queen. We all agreed and got ready for the trip. Mallory, Rowan and I were waiting by the car for Feta and Surina. It was quite a while (according to my internal clock). Apparently, Feta tried to convince Surina to leave something at home. "But Dad, we are going to Dairy Queen!" She wanted to bring a fly swatter. We decided to let her bring it (Mallory was not too thrilled) and see what happens. We haven't been to Dairy Queen for a while, but we remember the last time we went-there were plenty of flies. Today-much much much better! It actually smelled clean and we didn't see any flies. I know- why go back to a place if it is that filthy? I like their butterscotch caramel sundaes...that's why :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

busy enjoying the summer. Glad to see you're at it. I saw your favorite book at the bookstore today-pureed veggies! Funny yet very supportive :)
Wish I could visit, take care.
E

Anonymous said...

HA! A fly swatter! This one leaves me laughing aloud...heehee

I love preschoolers and their transparent thought processes!!!!!!
Lacey

Unknown said...

All I can say is--- smart girl! :)

RJ said...

Ahh yes, I remember DQ full of flies... wow she had the guts to bring that!! LOL!