Just An Entry

It is almost 8:00 pm and I ought to put Surina to bed, but it is still daylight. Curses on summer! We will look for a new camera sometimes this month, definitely before my trip to Vermont with the kids-so, sorry no pictures for this entry.

Last weekend, we went to New Jersey and Pennsylvania to visit with Feta's extended family. To let you know, I am more of the observant than the socializing sort. I get more information that way :-)It was great to meet Tesla-a gorgeous little thing (and her beautiful parents). It was neat to see all of Feta's cousins having children. I wanted to mention that Alex had the longest eyelashes! Also, Maya, with those curls... Definitely will be attraction features for the future. Feta's maternal grandparents are no longer living and it hit me that we are old! Now Feta's parents, and aunts and uncles are now grandparents, so it was weird to see us in someone else's shoes. Guess it was unevitable! The next day we visited Feta's only grandmother and she got to hold Rowan, the only great grandson that she has, at this moment. That "the only boy" might change in July. We had a nice simple lunch and a short gathering afterwards. Unfortunately, Surina had enough and decided to be a 3 years old kid, throwing a fit. What a perfect way to end the day (not!) I wished I had more time to have quiet time with smaller groups. It is a lot easier on us to focus on 2 people at a time, instead of 15. Anyways, I would post pictures if anyone will send copies down our way [hint hint hint].

No comments: